We are experienced in creating websites for infant, junior and primary schools.
The process normally involves an initial telephone meeting to discuss what you would like, the websites and features that you like and dislike. We then develop your site(s) sharing our progress partway through completion to ensure you are happy and to discuss further if necessary.
Once all the content is finalised and uploaded, we arrange a web-based training session, usually with the key staff that will be uploading to and updating the website.
One off set-up cost: £1,000
Annual fee: £199
Initial training for your team: FREE
Annual subscription: £425/yr (includes initial site building, initial training and annual hosting)
Pay as you go website support service: £50/hr
Changes to your site are billed at £50/hr on an ad hoc basis as you need them.
Website support bundle (4hrs) £180. Any unused bundle balance will be rolled-over until required.
Advanced website features are quoted on an individual basis. If you see something you like, just ask!
All prices exclude VAT
• Automatic updates to platform software
• 24hr a day server monitoring
• Unlimited web space and bandwidth
• Daily backups of your website, to ensure recovery of data
• Website technical support (8am – 5:00pm Mon-Fri)
• Management of web address
• ‘Bolt-ons’ to your site
• Regular checks to ensure your website content is safe
• We will advise you of any legal changes or any changes to Ofsted requirements that affect your site. We will provide a quotation for any adjustments needed to ensure your site is compliant. Example sites: